Natural hair growth home remedies
You have to take care a lot for the growth of your hair. First thing before hair growth tips you have to keep in mind before anything is drinking water at least 2 liters daily (8-ounce glasses). Water purifies your body and helps you to regulate the circulatory system and it keeps you hydrated. It is a fact that the human body is composed of 60-80% of water. So for all the readers, start drinking water as much as you can. Whatever you want to do set the alarm off every hour or just put bookmarks on the refrigerator or wherever you want to make you remember.
1. Egg mask for hair
- Take a bowl and one egg (just the yolk part).
- Take 1 tbsp oil, you can take any oil (almond, olive, coconut, mustard oil, etc).
- Take 1 tbsp lemon juice (it will help you if you don’t like the smell of egg.
- Mix all the things well and now the last part is to apply it just apply the egg mask only on the scalp.
- Leave it for 30-40 minutes.
- Rinse it with water ( water should be of normal temperature not too hot or cold).
TIP: Egg yolk is rich in protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin D. It makes glossy hair. Eggs also prevent hair breakage by conditioning the scalp and increases hair growth too. It strengthens the hair roots.
2. Oiling: Top 10 Natural Homemade Hair Growth Tips
- Take a bowl and almond oil, coconut oil, olive oil.
- You have to take 1 tbsp of each oil or you should take each oil according to the length of hair.
- Mix them properly and apply it on the scalp as well as the tips of the hair.
- Massage your head and leave it overnight.
TIP: Oiling is a must to grow hair. But keep in mind after oiling doesn’t go outside that much because dirt will come to your head and it won’t give you results. Twice a week oiling should be done.
3. Banana hair mask
- Take a bowl and 1 ripe banana mash it up.
- Now take 4-5 tbsp of fresh curd (not flavored).
- Take 1-2 tbsp, honey.
- Mix all the above things well until it becomes smooth.
- Now Apply this paste from roots to the end of your hair. Let it take time and stay for 30 minutes.
- Then you know what you have to do wash it off.
TIP: Try this pack because banana doesn’t suit every hair. Banana is good in potassium, natural oils, carbohydrates, and vitamins. It helps to soften the hair, preventing split ends and breakage.
4. Onion Juice
- Take some onions and chop it in the small pieces or blend it in a mixer.
- Now refine this and take the juice out of it.
- Apply the juice on a scalp.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes then rinse it off and apply the shampoo.
TIP: Onion juice provides extra sulfur to hold up the strong and thick hair. It also gives shine to your hair. It stimulates your scalp and improves the circulation of blood resulting in its follicles. The presence of antioxidants in onion juice may help to reverse premature grey hair.
5. Green Tea: Top 10 Natural Homemade Hair Growth Tips
- We guys usually drink green tea and the used tea bags we don’t use but know we got a use for those wasted bags.
- Just apply those tea bags on your hair.
- Open them after use apply it on the scalp (hot bags only) and let it sit for 1 hour.
- Then wash it off with water and shampoo.
TIP: As we all know green tea is rich in antioxidants thus it helps in hair fall. It helps to prevent dryness and dandruff prevent on the scalp.
6. Aloe vera mask
- Take a bowl and 1 cup aloe vera gel.
- Next, you have to take 2 tbsp coconut oil.
- Lastly, 2 tbsp honey.
- Mix all the above ingredients well.
- Cover your scalp with a warm towel.
- Let it sit for 30 minutes then wash it off and shampoo your hair.
TIP: As aloe vera gel is not that much costly, you can even grow a plant in your home too. This pack will help you to get rid of dry and frizzy hair.
7. Rice water
- Take half a cup of rice.
- Add two cups of water in rice.
- Soak rice in water for 15 minutes. Then strain the rice and pour the water obtained over your scalp and hair.
- Massage your scalp for a few minutes and then rinse your hair.
- If needed use a shampoo.
TIP: You can use this twice a week. It contains vitamins and proteins in it which nourish the scalp and hair. This can improve hair growth as well as the volume of the hair.
8. Yogurt hair mask: Top 10 Natural Homemade Hair Growth Tips
- Take a bowl and put 1 cup of yogurt in it.
- Apply it on the scalp as well as on the rest of the hair.
- Leave it for 30 mins.
- Use the shower cap because yogurt can start to drip on your clothes.
- Then rinse it off with shampoo.
TIP: Apply this once a week. It helps to nourish and hydrates the scalp and hair. Yogurt also exfoliates your scalp and unclog the hair follicles.
9. Potato Juice
- Take 1 potato and peel it off.
- Extract the juice by blending the potato slices.
- Apply it on the scalp.
- Then wash your hair using a mild shampoo.
Tip: Apply this whenever you wash your hair. The potato is rich in vitamins. This helps in strengthening and thickness of hair.
10. Coconut milk
- Take 1 cup of coconut shredded pulp per 2 cups of water blend it properly.
- Now coconut milk is ready.
- Strain it well to remove any remaining particles.
- Add some oil in it almond or argan oil.
- Apply coconut milk mask to clean n wet hair.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes and then rinse it out completely
- Follow up with your regular conditioner.
Tip: Coconut milk is high in lauric acid, proteins, vitamins. It slows down the hair loss, restores dry hair and scalp and it will help you to gets rid of dandruff. It is noted for making the hair cuticle stronger.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
No, it doesn’t damage if you take care of your hair.
Yes, it damages hair too much heat is not good for the hair. Try to avoid the use of heating machines.
No, it doesn’t damage hair.