Don’t you think it is really hard to maintain your nails growth daily?
They break-off before you desire the actual nails you want. Applying poor quality nail paints also makes the weak and it breaks. Hydrate your cuticles and maintain them to get rid of separate into pieces. Biotin is also a good source for stronger nails. So here are few nail growth tips and home remedies for healthy and beautiful nails.
The food you should eat to make your nails stronger are:
1. Oats for nails
- Oats are rich in micronutrients like zinc and copper.
- They are very helpful for you getting shiny nails.
- It is not only a source of fiber but also a source of nutrients.
- These nutrients help you to get nails stronger.
2. Biotin for nails
- To grow your nails faster take more biotin-rich food.
- Foods with biotin-rich are eggs, spinach, yogurt, spinach, strawberries, etc.
- Biotin is one of the B vitamins, also known as vitamin B7.
- It can be also consumed in the form of supplements too.
3. Eggs for nails
- Eggs are a good source of protein.
- Protein helps in making bones stronger.
- Eggs are rich in Vitamin D which helps nails to get longer.
- Taking eggs in your diet helps you to boost biotin in your body which helps to increase your nails faster.
4. Vitamins for nails
- Vitamin C acts as a strong antioxidant. It is necessary to take Vitamin C in our diet because our body doesn’t produce this vitamin itself.
- Vitamin C is found in oranges, tomatoes, lemons, and leafy greens.
- Vitamin A helps for strengthening the nails. It is found in spinach, apples, milk.
Home remedies for stronger nails
1. Tomatoes: Nails Growth Tips
- First, take fresh tomatoes and blend them properly.
- Take a bowl, mix tomatoes and 2-3 tbs of olive oil in it.
- Soak your nails in it for 15-20 mins.
- Try it for 2-3 weeks and you will get the result.
- You will see the long and shiny nails.
2. Coconut Oil: Nails Growth Tips
- Take some coconut oil and warm up.
- Apply these on your nails in a circular motion.
- Then leave it overnight.
- This will helps your cuticle and nails stronger.
- Apply it daily.
3. Lemon juice: Nails Growth Tips
- Take some fresh lemon and squeeze the juice out of them.
- Now take a bowl, mix lemon juice and few drops of olive oil.
- Soak your nails for 5-10 mins in the bowl.
- You can also apply orange juice too. If you have yellow nails it is the best thing to apply.
- Then wash your hands and moisturize them properly.
4. Petroleum Jelly for nails: Nails Growth Tips
- Take some reasonable amount of petroleum jelly.
- Then apply it on your clean fingernails and the skin of your cuticles.
- Let it sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
- You can apply this daily in the night by wearing gloves and leave it overnight for more fast results.
- It helps you to grow nails faster than usual.
5. Vitamin E Oil for nails: Nails Growth Tips
- Take some vitamin e oil.
- Apply it on clean and washed hands.
- Massage your nails in a circular motion with the oil.
- Leave it overnight.
- You can also use those vitamin e oil capsules too.
- Vitamin e oil helps you to prevent cracked and dry skin around the nail.
- It also works for those having brittle nails.
- Try to massage 4 times a week to get results.
6. Sea Salt: Nails Growth Tips
- First, take a bowl to add 4-5 pinches of sea salt in it.
- Add 1 tbs of olive oil in a bowl.
- Add some warm water in a bowl.
- Mix them well.
- Dip your nails in the bowl for 10-15 minutes.
- It will help to strengthen the nails.
7. Shea Butter for nails: Nails Growth Tips
- Wash your hands properly.
- Spread some shea butter around your nails and cuticles.
- Massage gently and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Now wear the gloves for an hour.
- Remove gloves you will see better results.
- Applying shea butter not only strengthens the nails but the fats present in it make your nails shiny and cuticle soft.
Few Tips for Healthy nails:
- Take some multi-vitamins to speed up the growth of your nails.
- Stop biting your nails, if you don’t stop eating them they won’t grow.
- Start eating more and more vegetables like spinach, broccoli, green veggies, etc.
- Instead of trimming your cuticles, gently push them back.
- Moisturize your hands regularly because dry hands create an issue in maintaining healthy nails.
- Apply a base coat always it strengthens the nails.
- Stop chip off your nails, if you don’t stop it will make your nails brittle and weak.
- Don’t use excessive gel it will not give time to grow your natural nails.
- Beans are rich in biotin and biotin helps in the growth of your nails so start eating them.
- Sunflower seeds are also good for the bones. You can eat them by sprinkled onto salads, bread, etc.
- Stop using nail hardeners sometimes such products can more damage your nails.
- If your nails look rough around the edges then the ridge filler can give it a finished look and makes your nails smooth and clean.
- A balanced diet is a must for healthy nails.