Why Satya Niketan is the best place that happened to South Campus students?
Because of a lot of Cafes in Satya Niketan which are budget friendly with the best quality food in just one lane.
- It’s a home away for those living in P.G.s and Hostels.
- You can find everything a Gym, small shopping stores, salons, clinics, gaming parlor.
- Momos; If you are a momos lover this is the place for you, You will find every kind of momo in existence.
- Our epic colleges don’t have A.C. but every single eating joint in Satya Niketan has one.
- It’s very reasonable for everyone. They provide various combos and offers which makes the food cheaper.
1. Echoes: Cafes in Satya Niketan
Echoes is a very special place. It is the first CafeBar managed by differently-abled staff. After going there we were amazed to see the actual setup and concept behind this cafe. The staff here is so polite, and the services are really quick. The Menu, Q cards, bell etc are some unique things to communicate with workers. The name ‘Echoes’ of the cafe speaks the actual story behind it. They have another branch as well in the Hudson lane. The best thing about this cafe is they deliver at your footsteps.
What to order?
- Momos platter is the best thing I had in this cafe.
- Cadbury and Red Velvet Shake both were rich in taste and had perfect thickness.
- Peri-Peri Keema Fries highly recommended.
- Noodles were good.
- Choco flood cake is a must-try guy.
The quality and quantity of the food are amazing. Also, the ambience is very unique and amazing in its own way. The decor is based on a classroom/ hostel setup. It is a two-floor restaurant. The menu resembles a notebook with notes and important markings which is interesting. It is not expensive at all.
Average Cost- 750 for two people.
2. Cafeteria and Co.: Cafes in Satya Niketan
Going to Cafeteria and Co. is always a different yet amazing experience. Whenever you are hungry, have a pocket worth of a student but want to eat like Manhattan elite- where do you go then? You go to Cafeteria and Co. for fries and shakes. They have one more branch in Hudson lane.
What to order?
- Trust me there fries are out of the world.
- Must try their Tandoori Chicken Taco and Chicken cheese quesadilla
- Chocolate Fantasy Shake is like made in heaven, no sip will be left without chocolate. The best shake is tiramisu shake.
- Fruit sangria was also good.
- They have recently made a change in their menu and added a lot of things like sushi, different drinks.
- Death by chocolate: chocolate ice cream served with brownie crumbs and chocolates. Name of the dish justified!
- Caramel nut brownie it’s a huge brownie served in a sizzling plate along with caramelized nuts and vanilla ice cream. Melt in the mouth!
I really like the Ambience of this place. It is very beautifully decorated and very different from other cafes. The staff is always friendly and happy to assist. And the crowd is very decent. It gives a rich experience overall. This is a multi-cuisine restaurant and you will have great Mexican food here. Do try this restaurant.
Average Cost- 1300 for two people.
3. Cafe 101 Satya Niketan: Cafes in Satya Niketan
Cafe 101 is an amazing place to go and chill with your friends after a boring college lecture. It’s a great place especially for college people because the price of this cafe won’t burn a hole in your pocket.
What to order?
- You will love their Oreo Shake.
- Try their Pizza 101 and their cold coffee.
- And the pasta and the burger taste well too.
- They serve you both Indian and Continental cuisine.
Ambience of the place is good. It is the best place to visit in the evening. Low lights and amusing environment is a treat to your eyes. Staff is cooperative too and service is good. Best place to have a coffee and read novels alone. The best part is they serve you Hukka too. Must try if you have less budget and want good food.
Average Cost- 600 for two people.
4. Crazy Kitchen Satya Niketan: Cafes in Satya Niketan
A good place for a group hangout especially if you wanna dance the night away. This place has a dance floor and a rooftop seating which makes perfect for a birthday party or any celebration. The music is not too loud which makes it perfect even for dates too.
What to order?
- Chicken malai tikka and chicken peri-peri tikka was great.
- They have a variety of pizzas and shakes.
- Veg Manchurian and noodles also taste good.
- Do try out their Oreo shake and pasta as well.
This place is crazy as the name suggests. It really turns to your mood as soon as you enter this place. The one thing they need to work on is their service, it’s a little late sometimes but the staff is polite and cooperative. As Crazy Kitchen has been recently renovated. Beautifully done up in vibrant interiors. The best part about this cafe is definitely the decor. This place is perfect for a photo shoot.
Average Cost- 700 for two people.
5. Woodbox Cafe: Cafes in Satya Niketan
I heard a lot of Woodbox Cafe from Social media and it totally lived up to our expectations. The place is good at creating innovative presentations. Be it Flying noodles or great platters. Don’t worry readers they have also taken care of you guys. Just need to grab a corner, pick a good book up from their collection and order anything from their amazing menu.
What to order?
- The platters of woodbox cafe here are a must to try as they give a good variety of tasty dishes and are enough to satiate two people.
- In shakes, kit kat and Ferrero rocher is a must.
- Both of their pasta tastes well.
- Pizza Jar is loaded with loads of cheese and veggies.
- Flying noodles the name itself wants you to try it for sure.
It is located on the main road and is very easy to find. The ambience is nice and cozy and the seating area is very comfortable. The staff is courteous too and the service is fast. They have four outlets other ones are in Hudson lane, Kalkaji, Indrapuram.