You guys have read my previous blog in that I have explained the benefits of aloe vera for hair. In this blog, I will explain the benefits of aloe vera for skin and face. Aloe vera may be a source of natural treatment for a variety of skin ailments. It is likely that not all remedies will work for everyone, but aloe vera is very gentle on the skin, so there is less risk in trying it. Remember that topical aloe gel isn’t the same as using the aloe plant extract gel directly on your face.
Aloe vera benefits for skin and face:
- It contains vitamins C and E which helps to improve the skin’s natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated.
- It lessens the visibility of stretch marks.
- Aloe is soothing and can reduce skin inflammations, blistering, and itchiness while helping the skin to heal more rapidly.
- For men, it can be used as an aftershave treatment as its healing properties can treat small cuts caused by shaving.
- It acts as a protective layer on the skin and helps to restore its moisture.
- Pure aloe vera contains vitamins, enzymes, minerals, sugars, sterols, amino acids, phenolic compounds, and salicylic acid which is good for health.
You can use these all packs for your skin too.
1. Aloe vera and rose water face pack:
- You need rose water and aloe extracted from the plant.
- Take a bowl, mix 1 tbsp aloe vera and 1 tbsp rose water.
- Make a thick paste of the above ingredients.
- Apply evenly on your face.
- Let it sit for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water, while washing you can massage the face pack for 1-2 minutes onto the face. It will cleanse your pores.
TIP: Age spots, pimple marks, pigmentation marks, burns or any injury marks can be treated with this pack. As rose water is an astringent that tones and soothes the skin. This pack is suitable for any skin.
2. Aloe vera and brown sugar face pack: Aloe vera benefits for skin
- You need aloe vera gel and brown sugar(or white).
- Pour 2 tbsp aloe vera gel in a bowl.
- Mix 1 tbsp brown sugar in it and stir the paste until sugar is dissolved.
- Apply this paste on your face with your fingers.
- Then gently massage your skin using small circular motions for 5 minutes.
- Now, let it sit for another 10 minutes before rinsing it with lukewarm water.
- Splash cool water on your face.
- The last step, pat your skin dry with a soft towel.
TIP: It removes dust, dirt and dead skin. This pack restores your skin’s natural glow and shrinks whiteheads and blackheads.
3. Egg face mask and aloe vera:
- You guys need one egg and aloe vera gel.
- Then, take a bowl and put a white part of the egg in it.
- Add 2 tbsp aloe vera gel.
- Whip the mixture until you create a fully liquid.
- Start it with washing your face with warm water.
- Now apply it on your face and neck and dry it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off your face with lukewarm water and gently scrub the pack with a soft cloth.
- Again rinse it with lukewarm water and in the last splash cool water on your face to soothe.
Tip: This face mask is great for skin firmness and it nourishes your skin. It increases the elasticity of your skin and also prevents fine lines and wrinkles. Aloe vera benefits for skin as well as it makes your skin glow.
4. Aloe vera and cucumber face pack: Aloe vera benefits for skin
- You need cucumber juice, aloe vera, and rose oil.
- Take a bowl to add 1 tbsp cucumber juice, 2 tbsp aloe vera and 2-3 drops of rose oil in it (rose oil is optional if you want you can).
- Mix it well and make a smooth paste.
- Now apply it on the face and let it dry for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it with cold water.
TIP: You can repeat this pack once or twice a week. This pack is great for tanned skin and sunburns. As cucumber is very soothing for sunburned skin. Aloe vera benefits for skin are too many. It also hydrates your skin. This pack will help you to get rid of oil, dirt, and impurities from your skin and give you a refreshed and rejuvenated skin.
5. Turmeric and aloe vera face mask:
- You need turmeric powder, aloe vera gel, rose oil, lemon.
- Now you need a bowl and add 1 tbsp organic turmeric powder, 1 tbsp aloe vera gel, a little bit of lemon juice and 3-5 drops of rose oil ( or any oil),
- Apply this paste on your face gently.
- Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it will with water.
TIP: It can be very effective treating acne as it removes excess oil. It is also high in Vitamin C which brightens the dark spots. This pack is best for the combination skin. You can easily use a different oil if your skin requires more or less hydration.
6. Tomato and aloe vera face pack: Aloe vera benefits for skin
- You need aloe vera gel and tomato juice.
- For tomato juice, you can make it in a blender or food processor. If you don’t have a blender, cut the tomato in half and press it with a fork to squeeze out the juice.
- Now take a bowl, add 2 tbsp tomato juice, 1 tbsp aloe vera gel and mix it will.
- Start by washing your face with warm water.
- Apply the paste and let it dry for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it with lukewarm water.
- Splash your face with cool water to tighten the pores.
- Then pat your skin with dry water.
TIP: This mask is best for reducing acne and scars. It clears the skin as well. Fighting the breakouts and toning the skin is the main characteristic of this pack.
7. Aloe vera and honey, lemon face pack:
- You need aloe vera, lemon, and honey.
- Take a bowl to add 2 tbsp of aloe vera, 1 tbsp lemon juice, and 1 tbsp honey.
- Mix it well until it becomes thick.
- Apply this paste on your face.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
TIP: You can apply this once every day. It is suitable for all skin types (dry, normal, combination, oily). This pack is especially for removing tan easily. Try this simple and effective pack for the removal of tan. The lemon juice’s acids lighten the skin tone and the honey soothes the skin irritated by the sun.
8. Coconut oil, sugar, and aloe vera scrub: Aloe vera benefits for skin
- You need sugar, coconut oil, and aloe vera.
- Now take a bowl to add 2 tbsp sugar, 2 tbsp coconut oil, and aloe vera.
- Mix it well.
- Apply this scrub on the affected area of your face.
- Rinse it off with water.
TIP: The grains present in sugar remove the dead layers of your skin and lauric acid of coconut oil may help to fight acne. Avoid exfoliating too regularly, and always consult a doctor before using exfoliating creams on acne because it will irritate the skin.
Ans: Yes, as aloe vera has antifungal and antibacterial properties. So it can prevent acne and even remove the inflammation or redness caused by acne.
Ans: Yes, as it acts as a natural healer because it has features of that
Ans: Yes, we can use it daily even I use it before applying sunscreen and in the night to I apply it on my face.